Affordable Autos, Inc.
Language Spoken: English and Spanish
2 BIG LOCATIONS
2868 South Broadway Street
Wichita, KS 67216
303 East Pawnee Street
Wichita, KS 67211
The Warranty that Lasts!!!
The Absolute Best Service Agreement in the Industry!!!
- WARRANTY: Affordable Autos, Inc. for a period commencing with the date of purchase will repair mechanical failures of the vehicle described herein at a cost to the owner of said vehicles of not more than 50% of the standard retail charge for such mechanical repairs. (This warranty will end on the maturity date of your original sales contract and security agreement.)
- ITEMS COVERED: All mechanical components.
- ITEMS NOT COVERED: Body repairs, paint, upholstery, glass, tires & towing.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The purchaser of the vehicle described herein agrees that the 50% discount on repairs provided herein is subject to following conditions:
PAYMENTS: Must be up to date for warranty to be valid.
PAYMENT EXTENSIONS AND/OR FINANCES: Does not change the original maturity date on your sales contract and purchase money security agreement.
- (a) all repairs must be performed by Affordable Autos, Inc. Affordable Autos, Inc. will not reimburse purchaser for any repairs performed by others;
- (b) purchaser agrees to present the Warranty at the time of requesting said repairs to the vehicle described herein;
- (c) Affordable Autos, Inc. will not be responsible for providing purchaser with a loaner car while the vehicle described herein is being repaired;
- (d) purchaser shall pay for the cost of all repairs in cash;
- (e) this Warranty does not include any repair arising out of or caused by misuse and neglect of the vehicle by purchaser or resulting from an accident;
- (f) this Warranty does not cover general maintenance of the vehicle, including but not limited to oil changes and oil filter changes, the same being the sole responsibility of the purchaser;
- (g) this Warranty is not assignable by the purchaser;
- (h) any commercial use of this vehicle will void this limited warranty. Examples of commercial use are, but not limited to: taxi cabs, delivery vehicles, shuttle services, postal or newspaper delivery, route sales, or competition driving;
- (i) when the automobile insurance should pay for a repair or deems the vehicle to be a total loss, then the auto insurance will be used and not the limited warranty.
We Appreciate Your Business!!